Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday


It's snowing. Wyatt left for a merit badge fair this morning. Ty has a basketball game at 11:00 and I'm stuck here with the chicken pox girls, and their oatmeal baths and calamine lotion. Will this ever end? I know it will. But today is defiantly a good day to curl up on the couch and watch Some Kind of Wonderful "Wise Men say only fools rush in..." We'll see. I made the mistake of watching Rent last night. I wasn't all that impressed. I'm sure it was better live. The story line was pretty sad. Won't be watching it again. Before that I watched Ghost Whisperer on TV. I hadn't ever seen it before and I really liked it. I had to laugh though because the commercial said the Episode you don't want to watch alone. It wasn't scary so I'm not sure what they meant by that. Wow that sums up my Friday night. Now on to today. Probably do a little laundry. Probably say "Kynzie stop scratching a hundred and nine times." Probably...

No comments: