Saturday, December 09, 2006

6 Wierd Things

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the '6 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state these rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog. I'm not so sure what the definition of wierd is so here goes:
1. I can't wear socks while I sleep. If I go to bed at night with socks on, I will take them off in my sleep, so when I change my sheets on the weekend, I usually find 2 or 3 pairs of socks at the bottom of the bed. I think my wired habit has even wore off on Kenneth because lately I've been finding his socks too.
2. I can't stand to sit by people I don't know. It makes me very very uncomfortable. I really don't like sitting in close proximity to people I do know either, but mostly stangers
3. I've had a dream about tornados since I was a little kid, and so refuse to live in a state where tornados are common, because I'm quite sure that is how I'm going to die. (or maybe to much wizard of oz as a youth.)
4. Ty and I have Identical moles on our left shoulder blade.
5. One of my eyes is a darker brown than the other.
6. I usually only shave my legs on Saturday nights, I hate shaving, and would gladly let my hair grow forever if it was socially acceptable.
All right, now for my 6. I tag Leaner, Elise, Penny, Brianna, Val, and Ant Polly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

geesh- thanks...