Thursday, April 19, 2007

tummy ache...

Hopefully I'm not always complaining, but for about the last week or more, I have had an on again off again stomach ache. At times I just feel bloated, sometimes I feel down right crampy and near doubling over. I have taken antacids, and mylanta, pepto which all seem to help a little but the next day it's back. It really beats me what could be causing this. When I match it up with the fact my shoulders and neck have been super tight, I would say it's stress. I'm just not sure what to do about it. I can't really eliminate my stress, because he's flesh and blood mostly then theres PTA (one more month!!!) Also Kasey has turned into the little devil lately. She head banged me the other day, and when she's angry which is about 80% of the time, she scratches, kicks, screams, hits. She was so very good at Disneyland, maybe we left all her happy there, that's how they get to be the happiest place on earth. I'm kind of at the exhausting end of my rope right now. Hopefully I will get some rest this weekend and start feeling better.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Sorry things are so stressful! Keep those kids busy! Keep yourself busy with things not-all-kid-related. Good luck!