Monday, May 07, 2007

Here I am!

Glad you missed me!!! It's been a busy week, I guess. Kasey was sick all of last week. She got this crappy croupy squeaky throat thing. I took her to the Dr. twice to which they said, not a big deal probably a virus. She still sounds like crap. I took her also to a child find clinic last Thurs. They said there's not much they can test on a kid 3 years old (then why do they have the clinic for a 3 year old???) But they did encourage me to have her start using scissors (to which I rolled my eyes and said UUHH SURE?!?!) I started golf lessons last Monday and go again tonight. It's kind of fun trying something new, but it's awfully hard. Who new hitting a little white ball across some grass would actually take skill. And honestly if I didn't have to swing the club while trying to dodge my own breasts (anyone that is over a c cup and has ever tried will understand) I would probably do a little better. Baseball started last week also. I went to a game last week, and have 2 this week. Our park was building a new playground last week also, very exciting, it's one of those entirely community funded and built projects. Kenneth went for his turn to help on Saturday morning, and came home in time for me to run to town for groceries with Wyatt. That was good, because I needed to buy some birthday presents for a soon to be 8 year old. That's my week in a nutshell. And on to the next one.

3 comments:

Joxer's Human said...

You were very much missed ;)

Sounds like you had good reasons, however. Good luck with those golf lessons. I remember my senior year in high school when Ms Nadeau tried to teach us to golf. First we tore up the football field practicing (which the football team didn't appreciate), then we tried to actually golf. I lost an entire 12 pack of flourescent pink balls, and mind you, this was in San Manuel where there wasn't exactly any grass for the balls to get lost in.. But it was fun...

Amie said...

LOL! Yeah...I don't have that problem!

tif-do said...

alex's human- missed you too, haven't heard from you since before I went on vaca.