Monday, September 10, 2007

Accomplishing the big 0

I'd like to say I started my Monday off with a bang, but you know after 2 days of fun today has been kind of a bummer day. I have gotten nothing done, and it's a little fallish and I could easily have cuddled in the bed. I lost one kid pretty quick this morning, so in comparison to a full day, it was pretty quiet all around. And I don't think they even fought much today, which is super! During nap time I caught up on my dirty little obsession (Rock of Love on VH1) I have yet to understand why I get so addicted to these type of shows, even though I am so put off my models and the type, I love America's Next top Model. SO WRONG, I know. But I can't help it. And Night after night Bret doesn't kick off Lacy, I just don't understand. So I watched last nights show today. And also rechecked all the fall schedules so I could make sure I have all the shows I would like to see lined up on my calender, and I'm really excited about 2, Pushing Daisies and Moonlight and that was probably a big waste of my time, but here I am at nearly 3:30 and mostly done with my Monday, hooray!

2 comments:

Amie said...

I'm glad you're surviving, Tif! Send some new daycare kids my way...I'm down to one full time and one part time, and though it's very easy, it ain't too lucrative!

Joxer's Human said...

Pushing Daisies is going to be the best show! I can't wait!!!

My parents watch silly shows as well. The other night they had me watching The Biggest Loser.. I'm so glad I work nights so I can't be at home and watch this nonsense.. :)