Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December 11th is a special day!








It wouldn't be a birthday or in this case birthdays if I didn't post some pictures... So happy birthday to the sweetest boy now 12 and one super sister who just turned ten years older than me every year.... Love to you both!




Poor Ty-man was sick for his birthday today... too sick for his special breakfast or dinner... to sick for cake... not too sick for his presents. Hopefully we can make it up to him when he feels better.


We also had the grand pleasure of listening and watching Kynzie play at her first piano recital tonight. It was so sweet to watch her play. I also had a great weekend away with Kenneth it was nice to get out and shop til I was exhausted and didn't even know what I was looking for anymore. I guess it's best not to try to cram so much shopping into 24 hours. We enjoyed ourselves though.


No comments: