Thursday, January 03, 2008


Jan. 2 Low... BIGGEST HUGEST PIMPLE EVER ON MY CHIN~~
High... Kenneth came home from his week of work and didn't even mention my huge pimple.

Jan 3... That's today.
Low... well although the day isn't over... I'm pretty sure the low would be that the littlest Blank who shall remain nameless... even though is mostly potty trained (finally) peed all over the bathroom floor... and I do mean all over.
High... I finished a really good book... (Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult) and started a new book Midwives... I love to read. Also got a new jigsaw puzzle in the mail... one more thing to keep me busy for the long winter months, and all the parents picked up on time if not a little early today... HOORAY!

2 comments:

Pen-nut said...

Well, at least it was all over the bathroom floor and not all over your bed, which is what met me on New Years morning after my youngest crawled in my bed. I had to wash everything - yuck!! But Yeah on reading and doing puzzles.

Amie said...

Do you make them pay extra if they pick up late? I do! $5 for 1-15 minutes over, $10 for 1-30 minutes over, etc. It's only happened 3 times I think! Be strong, Tif!