Sunday, February 17, 2008

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

Minus numbers 17, 21-23, 45, and 57 ???

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Not a whole lot, I just cleaned it out on Friday... wow is it looking good!

2. When was the last time you threw up? I think I may have had the stomach bug last year. I'm not sure I try to forget the bad stuff

3. What's your favorite curse word? SHEET

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Kenneth, Kasey, and I'm sure the other 3 did too.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Making French Toast for Kenneths Birthday Breakfast

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Eating Yummy Dinner

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?sleeping my pretty little head off

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Can't say that I have... EEEK

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? love you too, goodbye

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Yesterday I had a strawberry cheesquake blizzard it was sooooo good!

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Cherry 7up in a Coca-Cola glass with ice

12. What are you wearing right now?Some fleecy clothes to battle the cold including red fuzzy socks that I got for Christmas

13. What was the last thing you ate? Green Chilli with beans and chilli relano casserole Yummy!

14. Last clothing item you bought? Yesterday I bought a nice little outfit from old navy, but somehow I ended up home without it. It really ruined my day.

15. When was the last time you ran? Yesterday in the Target parking Lot until one of the boys said I looked like I was galloping. So I stopped.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? The family is watching NBA allstars right now.

18. Who is the last person you emailed? Not sure

19. Ever go camping? Plenty

20. Do you have a tan? is glue white a shade of tan?

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? At restaraunts yes, at home no.

25. What did your last IM say? I don't IM much... the last one was probably 5 months ago and it said Bigfoot Loves You.

26. Are you someone's best friend? I'm pretty sure

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Enjoying a Monday without little kids... hooray for Presidents day.

28. Where is your mom right now? Wow, I'm sure she's at home.

29. Look to your left, what do you see? Book shelf full of my lovely books

30. What color is your watch?silver with a teal face

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? Wambats... I think they live there.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? I wouldn't mind a tummy tuck... but those procedures really kind of freak me out.

33. What is your birthstone? Opal

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru? Mostly drive on through

35.How many kids do you want? 4 is good

36. Do you have a dog? Yep

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mother in law

38. Have you met anyone famous? Brokaw and Steve Baldwin

39. Any plans today? We still have to do cake!

40. How many states have you lived in? One extreme to the other AZ and MT

41. Ever go to college? I took a couple college classes while I was still in Highschool but other than that no.

42. Where are you right now? computer desk.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Piles and piles of laundry

44. Last song listened to? Probably something churchy I didn't really listen to music today

46. Are you allergic to anything? guinnea pigs, codiene

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?Rocket Dog tennis shoes in plaid

48. Are you jealous of anyone?

51. What time is it? 7:00pm

52. Do any of your friends have children? mostly

53. Do you eat healthy? sometimes not really

54. What do you usually do during the day? Get kids up, shower, take care of other peoples children, cook, clean, eat, eat, eat...

55. Do you hate anyone right now? Hate is a strong word... but I really really don't like

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? I'm sure I do... that's usually how I answer the phone or I say Hey.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 33

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? I don't think so

60. How did you get one of your scars? I have a scar under my wedding ring that I got from my engagement ring.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Huh...I didn't even realize those numbers were missing! Doy! (That's what I get for doing it at 11pm!) Thanks for playing along. Always fun. =)