Monday, April 28, 2008

Girls can be Superman too!


I think the hardest part of having a four year old... that is your last child.... is that you start noticing all the things that you will never have in your home for your own little ones anymore. When we were in Target the other day... I noticed these Superman jammies... just like both of my boys had when they were littles. I loved them so much. So of course I bought little miss Kasey some. And boy does she love them... She put them on as soon as we got home. Sunday morning, she didn't want to go to church because she didn't want to take them off, I finally convinced her that she could put them back on when we got home, I honestly thought she would forget about them by the time we got home. She didn't. As soon as we got home they went right back on. This morning she didn't want to take them off either... lucky!?! for me she had a coughing fit and threw up her orange juice on them, so she knew I would have to wash them, but after her bath tonight she insisted on putting them back on. I'm glad she loves her new pj's, but I'm now doubting whether this was a smart purchase on my part. She looks pretty darn cute in them though!!!

1 comment:

Amie said...

She's adorable in them!! My Ethan has those same ones. I love them!