Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HHHMMMM!!!

I'm starting to think that there is something wrong with my little Chili dog... not only did she poop in her kennel night before last. But last night when I told her to go to bed (generally she just goes right in) she bolted the other direction, and when I went to grab her collar to encourage her in, she snapped at me just barely missing my hand. Weird dog behavior! Could she be sick??? or do dogs just hate me???

There is officially 26 1/2 days left of school. That means there are 27 1/2 fun filled days left of daycare kids... and each of those days I'm maxed out... meaning I have my full capacity of children including a 9 week old baby. WOW!!! are we talking fun or what.

On further news... I woke up to only 1, One I tell you, only one, Diet Coke in the fridge.... I guess that's my hint to slow down on the SODA! Water is good... water is nice... yummy water! Maybe not, but it's what I will be drinking for the remainder of the day.

No comments: