Friday, May 02, 2008
















So here's the thing the other day I sat watching a rerun of Samantha Who? on my computer and realized I really like her hair. Christina Applegates hair in the show. I decided I could do that with my hair. My hair is curly, so why not. So when no one was paying any attention to me I got out my little scissors and cut some of the hair off of the back so it would all be about the same length, I guess, because with the curls there is no way of knowing for sure. So anyway this is the final result. I tried to pick a picture of her that looks kind of crappy so that I wouldn't look as bad, but you know she is a hot actress, and I'm me.... SO BE NICE!

4 comments:

leaner said...

I luuvve it! I wish my hair looked like that.
Actually I am coveting the color of Jennifer Aniston's hair... for some reason. But then I realize it is close to my moms. DO I want to look like MY MOM?!

Amie said...

I think it's cute! And since yours is naturally curly, I'm sure it's much quicker to do than hers. It probably takes her stylist an hour to do that to her hair every day!

Ben and Theresa Willis said...

Hi, Tiffaney! I doubt you remember me, but I met you at girl's camp on Mt. Lemmon in Tucson in 1988. (My maiden name is Parkes. My sisters Cylena and Keara were there too. We came from Taylor, AZ and my Aunt Dianne was the stake camp director.) I ran across your blog and had to say hello! You have a beautiful family and you look great! Cute hair!

Carter Family said...

I think it looks great! I wish my hair would hold curl. Lucky you. I love watching Samantha Who. I am glad she is finally on a show which allows her to be smart.