Thursday, May 22, 2008

To start I have 5 1/2 days left of daycare... WOOHOO!!! Which also means I'm trading my daycare kids in for my very own children for the summer. I'm thinking/hoping that it will be a great summer. Right now I feel so knee deep in baseball, a birthday this week(Kynzie), and 8th Grade Graduation next week, on top of the daycare kiddos... I'm a bit light headed about it all. I know it could be a much worse... and I'm not really overwhelmed yet, I just am having a hard time focusing on it all at the same time. But in 2 weeks it will all be over, well not the baseball it goes for another month... but the other stuff, and it will be all relaxing by the beach(well there isn't a beach up here, but whatever), it will be GOOD. It will be very good.

It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring.... been at it for about 36 hours... and my baby grass will grow bigger and stronger and we'll have to mow it!

Leaner~ I do not care what color manes my ponies get... I fully trust your artistic talents.

No comments: