Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The end of an era


1 is playing on the floor with a mess of lucky charms, I don't have it in me to worry about it. They vacume up easy enouph. The house is quiet, with school now in. It gives me to much time to think, to much time to worry. What of me now? When the kids are all in school, what of me then. 1 is our last ( and that's a for sure thing) So its time to crack that whip, it's time to decide what will become of me. There is only so much toilet to scrub once they are all in school. But being here is all I've ever known. There is no do over. If I could have babies all my life I would have just to keep from the final decision, wife, mother, circus clown? Anythings possible, the options are endless. WHO AM I? Now 1 is loading up the Barbie Jeep with Lucky Charms, won't 6 be suprised when she gets home. Back to reality

2 comments:

leaner said...

That must be hard! I can't imagine what life will be like at that point. The hubby is always telling me to go to school, take a class every semester. At least then I will have my associates degree, (which I am so close to!) But I still have NO idea what to do with my life after the kids start school!
We still plan on one more after this little girl, so I have a few years to decide. I love being a stay at home mom, but I miss adult interaction (hmmmm- maybe why I am online and blogging so much?)
~helena

tif-do said...

I love it too, and I wouldn't trade it for anything, so whatever I do end up doing, I will have to have my own schedule part time kind of thing, I don't want to miss anything that's important to them.