Friday, September 23, 2005

Fall


There's a change in the weather today, its rainy and cooler, a bit of fall in the air. The leaves will change color soon, and smother the ground. I love this time of year. I'm not smothered by the leaves, but it's always been more of a time of reflection and growth. I look forward to the holidays that lie ahead. It's a time to celebrate my life. I feel so focused and ready for anything, like it will all roll off me, like the rain on the window. I'm so grateful for the people that are in my life, for the intricate ways they fit. The way each person I meet changes the person I am somehow. I'm so grateful for my family, blood, legal, or otherwise. I feel so lucky to be blessed with such great people all around me. So let it rain, let it get cooler, cause I'll be wrapped up in my cozy blanket, with my happy thoughts and feelings. The End

No comments: