Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Kasey Lyn




It amazes me the changes that two years can bring. 2 years ago this little sweet heart weighed 6 pounds and 9 oz. She layed sweetly in our arms. She nursed contently. She slept and slept and slept. Her tiny hand could hardly reach around my finger. Her little cry was sweet music to my ears. She looked up at me with all the wonder of the new world she had found herself in. Now weighing in at 32 pounds, she bounds through the house, never slowing. She eats everything in sight including her broccoli. She has an hour power nap in the afternoon so she can wake to run some more. Her hand, still small, grabs mine to lead me to her hearts desires. She yells, screams, cries, talks, whispers, sings. She looks at me with her bright blue eyes, and smiles, yet this time it is I who look at her with wonder, how lucky I am, she is part of my world.

No comments: