Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Well my party didn't go exactly as planned. It was fun, and I got to chat with some girls that I don't know that well, which is always a good thing. I also got a ginger sugar scrub, which is wonderful, for hosting, but unfortunately I didn't get enouph purchases to buy the coveted bronzer. I might splurge, or let's say Kenneth might splurge, and buy it for myself anyway. That or I noticed Oil of Olay has a tinting lotion now too. How's yours working TLC??? It was fun to have guests over at my house anyway, and I made cream puffs, which they all made a big deal about even though they are super easy to make. The lady that does the makeup part of the party had us all laughing, she's also one of the town pharmacists, so she has a wealth of humorous stories. That was my night, the good, the bad, and the funny.

1 comment:

leaner said...

So how do you make cream puffs that are super easy?
Sorry you didn't get the bronzer!