Monday, September 11, 2006

A little normal

Things are starting to get on a normal pace around here. I'm getting used to having extra kids here every day. I am actually enjoying time with the little baby. She is really a nice little baby. She hardly cries, and she patiently waits for her mom to come and feed her. It's really easy to have her here, except when Kasey thinks she needs to try to get her out of her swing, but that's just a minor thing. The other little boy I have isn't quite as easy. He cries dramatically for a lot of little things but really he's not that bad either. The kids are all getting into the swing of school, soccer, ect. They all seem to be having a great time with it all. We had soccer games on Saturday, and the boys both played really well. Kenneth went back to the mine lastnight. I'm grateful that the fire is controlled enouph that he hasn't been called back out agian. I think it was wearing us all a little thin. I've come to realize that no routine is perfect, scheduling isn't always going to work, but even having a little normal is a relief.

No comments: