Thursday, January 18, 2007

Slightly Disturbed...


On Saturday we watched Barnyard. I don't know what it was about, what the names of the characters were, plot anything. It wasn't because it wasn't good, I have no idea if it was good or not because I was slightly distracted by the fact that the male cattle also called Bulls, had utters. Now it could be just me, but I'm pretty sure that only female cows called cows have utters. Its like women having boobs and men not. Why would a masculine guy like Sam Elliot even agree to do the voice of a Bull with boobs. SOOO disturbing!

2 comments:

Amie said...

I always thought the same thing. We have had a copy for several months and haven't made it all the way through once. That part you have pictured is the funniest part. We all laugh!

purplelurple said...

G had the same problem with the male cow having udders. It just isn't right!!