Thanks Amie! I too, enjoy doing these little surveys, but I like the question ones much better because I don't have to think so hard.
Here's how you play, once you've been tagged. You have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're It!" and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you...
1. My scary high school counselor told me I reminded her of the Hawaiin Punch guy, Punchy, I never really saw the similarities, DO YOU???
2. While growing up I would check the locks on the bathroom door several times before I would actually sit down to pee, I also had to check behind the shower curtain
3. If I lived alone, I could easily live off rice and Coke.
4. Once after watching Pump up the Volume, I cut all of my hair in the back off, it was completely hideous, and my friend had to shave it off the next day just to make it even.
5. I believe in Ghosts, and haunted houses
6. I shave my big toes
7. I have trouble staying on any one task for more than a few minutes.
8. I hate parties, or gatherings of more than 10 people.
9. I can't stand the thought of all my kids being in school away, and me being alone
10. I love love love watching MTV late at night. I hate hate hate, being tired the next day.
I tag, Ed, Bob, Harry, Moe, Fred, Murray, Milton, Henry, Stan, and just to shake things up a little Myrtyl
18 years ago
4 days ago