Monday, September 24, 2007

Although my nose is still a little congested, I'm happy to say after two days of being totally out of it, I am feeling better today, just in time to be invaded by the little people, LUCKY ME!!! It's been a long time since I've laid around all weekend long. I have to say other than the fact that my nose and eyes dripped nonstop, it was nice to lay in bed for that long. And my big kids were super good with Kasey so I didn't even worry about her to much. I think they enjoyed the fact that drill Sergeant mom was not around this weekend, and they pretty much got to just watch TV and play.

2 comments:

Joxer's Human said...

All weekend in your super comfy bed, huh? I'm surprised you're not still "sick" just so you could stay there...

So, does that mean that you didn't get to go visit with G'ma??

Anonymous said...

You sounded just fine yesterday. Are you sure you weren't pulling a fast one on your kids? *wink*