Monday, March 24, 2008

Last day off...

Now the countdown really begins... there's no three day weekends left. There is no days off at all. It's straight on through summer. There is exactly 49 days of school left... 49 days til I get my life back. 49 days until my life is full of happy happy bliss! I can hang in there and do my best until then.
On a side note 47 school days until Wyatt's 8th grade graduation. Can you believe that, I'm seriously not old enough to have a high school student as a child, fetch me a walker and some false teeth would ya. I better start some sort of beauty regimen now, before the crows feet have taken permanent residence. WOW... a highschooler under my roof, and it's not me.

1 comment:

Amie said...

but who's counting...lol! (Don't your kids get Memorial Day off?)