Saturday, June 21, 2008

Survey photo bucket hard survey don't do it!!! Mine is totally out of order, so wow I stink at this!

I didn't know how difficult this was going to be... because I couldn't figure out how to cut and paste and get the pictures on there as well, so bear with me... it's a mess. And I really don't even remeber what the questions are suppose to be because my pictures are so out of order.... and five hours later here it is:

1. Favorite music right now... music your listening to right now... something like that 2. Celebrity crush... take me away!
3. Color

4. Married or Single:
5. Your name: 6: One word to describe you:
7: What is most important to you:
8.What do you want to be when you grow up:
9. What kind of phone do you own:
10. Favorite movie
11. Blonde or Brunette:

12. Something you hate:
13. Where were you born:

14. Favorite Show

14. School mascot... clearly we were not the roosters... or the chickens... We were the miners, I guess that is this particular poultrys name.


15. Go anywhere right now???

16. First record you purchase yourself?
17. Kind of car you own>>
18. Favorite thing to do in your spare time

19. Closest to your right leg


20. Last book you read:

21. What do you wear to bed:
22. Closest red thing to you
23. Icecream or Coffee flavor





2 comments:

Amie said...

Those ARE hard! I've seen them before, considered, and promptly dismissed doing them, lol! Great job. =) We have the same phone.

leaner said...

Oh, but its a FUN survey! I loved it.