Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just because its JUNE, JUNE, JUNE!!!


What a busy week. We had a baseball game every night but Tuesday. Ty's season is finally over, their team really came around and took 3rd place in the tournaments. He was very happy about that, because it's been a bit of a rough season, and 3rd was really good for them. When we weren't driving, watching, or eating after baseball, we have been cleaning for an open house at our home today. I guess it went well. We went to the big city to pick up some things to make our house even more lovely. Projects projects... what would life be like without them. Then on more exciting fronts, vacation is just around the corner, and I need to still call Grandma C and tell her when we will by to see her (and heck if all you super cousins want to meet us there, that would be great too, oh and aunties too, it would be nice to see all of you, so maybe we can work that out somehow.) So I need to prepare for that.
Also I'm so very much looking forward to going and eating shrimp at Valerino's house in August. Busy girl I am. And pretty much I'm loving summer so far.
That was the ramblings of a sleep deprived, over done, mommy!

No comments: