1.Favorite quote, verse, or song lyric?
At this time the most appropriate song lyric is "Let them be little"
2. If you could meet with anyone dead or alive for lunch, who would it be?
My boyfriend John Denver! Just joking, Leaner stole my real answer, I wish I could draw on his head, and sing silly songs, and go on drives with him again!!
3. Sweetest thing your significant other does for you with or without knowing it?
Kisses me goodbye every morning even though I'm sleeping.
4. Do you wish on stars? no
5. Favorite drink? Coca-Cola
6. Favorite Meal? Sweet and Sour
7. Last person you talked to on the phone? Mellissa, my PTA secretary
8. Favorite Month? October
9. Favorite day of the year? Really don't know, good days can happen anytime, depending on things going on in it.
10. What was your favorite toy as a child? Strawberry shortcake, My child doll, My little ponies.
11. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Amie Moore, since primary. Lost her email a year ago due to electical problem so if anyone knows it, please email it to me.
12. When is the last time you cried? Crying is for wimps, yesterday morning.
13. What are you afraid of? Loosing my kids. I count them everytime we get in the car.
14. Favorite flower? Lilac and Gardenia
15. How many states have you lived in? Although I've moved 14 times I have only lived in AZ and MT
16. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be? I would be better at biting my toungue.
17.Favorite memory of a family trip? This summer was a blast, I loved spending vacation with the family, riding rides, eating, and enjoying being together.
18. A nice thing you did for someone and it backfired? I plea the fifth.
19. Something you always wanted to do but are afraid to? swim in the ocean
20.Who are your idols? My nephew Jason is pretty high up there, I look up to him, quite literally.
21. Favorite dessert? Moms cream puffs, Pennys cinnamon rolls(not really a dessert but yummy) Any icecream. Rice Krispies. The list is endless.
22. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? a forest ranger!
23. How many candles were on you last b-day cake? 3 , really!
24. Do you dye your hair and if so what color/ brand?
I have dyedd my hair since I was 16, tried most colors. I finally stopped about a year and a half ago and mom and lvh both thought I'd dyed it because it was so dark. Then last spring I started finding the gray- so I dyed it a brown color that has since faded to a reddish brown. Yikes! I'm thinking of dying it Mocha Brown, but am afraid that it will fall out more if I do.
Chronic pain, second opinions, and drugs
1 day ago