Monday, October 17, 2005

FREEDOM!!




I'm happy to announce our soccer season is now over. Hooray!! I might obtain some of my mind back. We were an undefeated team. Which in the scheme of things I probably shouldn't of made such a big deal about. Ty got to be goalie the majority of the season. And Wyatt made his first goal, ever! So it was a great season. But I'm so glad it's over. I will be happy not to be at the park everyday of the week. Now that it's getting dark around 7:30, I'll be more than comfortable at home.

1 comment:

TLC said...

We are getting closer to the end of the season here too. I want my 2 nights and weekends back! I received an email about indoor soccer and the way we went about that one was by me deleting it! NO WAY - we missed out on way too many hikes and photo opps because of our weekends taken up w/ running here and there. I did enjoy watching the boys excel in their skills and friendships. Until spring - we will rest for now.