Saturday, August 05, 2006

Well I am back from a week at my mom and dads house. I was glad to go and let the kids spend time with their grandparents. It was good, and reminded me why I love them so much. I helped Mom paint her kitchen and put up some horse border in the bunkhouse. It looked nice when we were done.
Today I'm catching up for being gone. I was trying to make something with dried flowers, and I dry all my flowers in an old dictionary, and I can't find it anywhere. I think it got stuck somewhere when we rearranged our computer room. I don't know where else to look. Good thing I still have flowers I can pick and dry. Being around my mom gets me in the crafty mood, so I would like to get this particular project done before I run out of steam. I probably should get the bags unpacked and the laundry done too. And my lawn is in need of some water. Good thing it was cooler this week, or it would probably all be brown. Oh well, summer is coming to an end soon anyway.

No comments: