Thursday, March 08, 2007

Silly Rabbit, That shape isn't new...


I feel like my children are being lied to by the good company that makes Trix. The new shape they have been advertising lately is not new at all. They are fooling the children of the world. Before Trix turned all fruity shaped (which may actually make you feel you are eating something that is good for you because it resembles a fruit), it was round. Believe me, I'm as disappointed as the rest of you. I can't believe the nerve of them trying to pass their old shape off as a new shape. Did they honestly think we wouldn't notice...

3 comments:

Amie said...

TRIX: now with Old and Inferior shapes!

Elise said...

I stopped eating trix when the fruit shapes came out. they hurt my mouth the way capn crunch does. I liked the round shape. Not new but glad its back

Joxer's Human said...

I had to read this post twice before I understood what the hell you were talking about.. As far as I was aware they have always been round. I must have somehow missed that they'd ever changed shape. It makes me wonder where I've been... But then again, the only cereal I eat is the granola kind, straight out of the bag...