a new game of tag
Ten years ago : I lived in AZ. Had 2 very cute little boys. A nice hubby a cat and chickens. Drove a mini van. woo hoo! Lived in the trailer court. Not sure what else I was up to.
What were you doing one year ago? I was probably right here doing this exact same thing. I haven't changed much. Oh except as of yesterday I am CPR and First aid Certified. Oh the progress I make.
Five snacks you enjoy:
3. Ice cream
4. Movie Popcorn
Five songs you know all the lyrics to:
1. Any Grease Song
2. Itsy Bitsy Spider
3. Good Old Boys- by Don Williams
4. Most Kenny Rogers Songs (Thanks Mom!)
5. I Miss You-Blink 182
Things you would do if you were a millionaire: Buy the local Movie Theatre, and run it for a hobby. Bigger house, bigger car. Small farm animals. Be more generous (I hope) Don't know. It's hard to predict.
Five bad habits:
1. Not doing dishes til morning
2. Soda intake
3. Food intake
5. I say the sh** word, on occasion, it just slips out
Five things you like to do:
2 . Blog
3. Clearance Shop
4. Take pictures
5. Spend time with Kenneth/Family
Things you will never wear again:
1. Tapered pants (yuck)
2. combat boots, although very fun for a time, were not at all comfortable.
3. Earrings, my ears were just not made to tolerate metals, darn it.
4. Red lipstick, I never have wore red lipstick, and I will never wear it again
5. cut off shorts
Five favorite toys:
1. I have a soft spot for stuffed animals, especially the really soft cuddly ones.
2. I can't help but color every time there is a coloring book around
3. I haven't seen one, but if there was a Cheese Doll, I would buy him (I like choc-o-late milk!)
4. I like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride my bike...
Where will you be in ten years:
In 10 years...hmmm. In ten years, if I'm working I am hoping it will be out of the house. I hope that we have a bigger house, or have added on to this one. Wyatt will be gone, Ty will be gone, Kynzie will be on her way out. Kasey will be 13. I will have been discovered and be acting in off Broadway plays, HA HA HA. A girl can dream. Just want to be healthy and happy, as well as my kids and hubby.