Sunday, July 15, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So I'm alone, and for some reason, even though the kids are here I feel really alone. I'm sad that my hubby is gone. I'm not used to being entirely on my own for much more than a couple days. I have had grown ups around me, well always. So just the knowledge that I'm here for a week all by myself, is kind of sad. I didn't think I would react this way, but I'm doing my very best to keep myself busy enough that I don't think about it.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Sorry you're feeling alone/bored/depressed! I'm assuming you'll get used to the alone time after a while. What's his new job? When Danny was working 24's, I got to like the little bit of quiet time around here occasionally, to be on my own schedule. But that was just over night.