(sorry bad photo, I cropped us out of a picture, I was to lazy to upload a new one, look how young we were.)
Eight Things about My Marriage
1. Where did you meet your husband? Desert Part-tay!!!
2. What was the first thing you said to your husband? Because I'm a woman of so many words I think it went something like this "hi."
3. Where was your first kiss? You know I could be wrong here, it wouldn't be the first time, but I think it was the night we met, or the night after.
4. Did you have a long or short courtship/engagement? I met Kenneth in October of 1992. We "went out" for about a year before we got married. We had good intentions to be married after I graduated highschool. Woops!!!
5. Where did you get engaged? I can't recall a real engagement, it was more like- here's the ring, here's the day, here's the shotgun, Just jokin'. But there really wasn't a big proposal or anything.
6. Where did you get married? SanManuel Elks Lodge (insert sigh-how romantic) I have to say the best part of the whole wedding was while I was waiting backstage(for lack of a better word) and someone brought me a card from Kenneth. It made it all so real, that he really did love me and wanted to marry me.
7. How did the reception go? It went well. We ate good family made food, and danced. I remember that most, dancing to George Strait singing "Your something special to me" which I still can't listen to without getting a little emotional.
8. How was the honeymoon? We went home and lived happily ever after. I think we might of went and watched a movie the next day. I think it was 2-3 years later that we finally went to Vegas all alone.