Monday, January 21, 2008

Crapload of Crap....

If you are not in the mood to read the complaints of a crazed woman... stop right where you are and move away from this site. Now giving you fair warning I will continue. It is darned cold outside. Darned cold and I'm trapped inside... because if I dare go outside I will freeze within moments of stepping out the door. This has been a crappy 3 day weekend. We had plans to do something this weekend... anything out of the house would suffice. But instead due to uncontrollable weather conditions we were stuck here. The first day was rough.... I'm starting to get cabin fever and not in a Bam chicka wah- wa kind of way, but a Jack Nicholson~Shining kind of way. I honestly feel... restless and angry at the snow and all those that inhabit a warmer climate, because clearly they cannot understand how bone chilling cold it is. Day 2 a little better as I come to grips with snow falling and not really wanting to go out in it. Yet the tension is so thick in my house and Hubby and I are at edge with each other constantly. Then there's today... the sun is shining... the snow isn't melting, because it is -8 degrees. And that stinks. I have a PTA meeting tonight so at least I will get out of these walls for a little bit... just to be stuck in them for the rest of the week... with Daycare. Let me wake up from this cold sad nightmare... and find myself somewhere warm and sunny... where the only snow is from the snow cone maker.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Right now. Write out 5 reasons for why you moved there. (I've always been curious myself) And go take a nice long bath with a mug of cocoa by your side. =) Giving you a long distance AZ hug. Where I wore shorts today. =p