Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day Seven


I think I've forgotten what the sun looks like... I've forgotten what it feels like shining down as its golden rays of happiness touch my face, I forgotten what it is to drag the sprinkler all around the yard, giving my baby grass its little drinky, forgotten what the blue sky has to offer in all its grander.... in all seriousness... what the heck??? who ordered the tropical rain forest weather? I love rain, but this is a bit ridiculous. I honestly feel like whooping out my hammer and nails and building an ark. Line up the animals....because the forecast for the next 33 days is, you guessed it, RAINY!

2 comments:

Amie said...

whoa!!

abeNanna said...

We went to SD one summer and after 14 days of cloudy no sun days we were feeling pretty depressed. The sun broke through for a few minutes one day and we ran outside to see the patch of blue sky.