Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 2: Target, Sushi and THE PHANTOM
















AAHHH the variety and excitement of this city. We started off our day getting bagels at the local bagel shop. I had a raspberry bagel. Then we headed to Target and the mall to get me proper foot attire for Phantom. This is when I saw the most amazing site of the morning. A two story Target with an escalator for your cart. SO COOL! I had to take a picture just to prove that my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. After shopping the mall and finding shoes to match my clothes we headed back home. We spent some of our spare time watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre part 4 starring Mathew McCauaughey and Rene Zellwegger, possibly the greatest movie ever made (insert sarcasm here) My favorite line being "Stop it mister your scaring me." Mathew must be very proud. Anyhow then it was time to get ready. After we got all dressed up, it was time for Sushi. Now in my mind I can clearly check this off my bucket list... It had little fishy eggs on it... it was on the sushi menu... however there were no raw fishies involved. I have to say, I probably won't be eating sushi again. My taste buds did not appreciate the flavor. But I tasted, and that's what counts to me.




After sushi, it was time for The Phantom. I really don't have the word to describe how much I enjoyed this show. It was the most fantastic thing I've ever watched, and I will be forever changed. The End.

1 comment:

Amie said...

bleeeech, sushi. Good for you for trying it. So stinkin' happy for you that you got to see Phantom! Ahhh....makes my heart sing just thinkin' of it.