Saturday, September 13, 2008

Keeping my mind, and fingers busy survey... with missing numbers... it makes me wonder what questions got accidently deleted along the way.

1.EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT Ring? Yes, it was his mothers... and I lost it... hint to all, I loose jewelry... I'm a looser!
2.LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? 16 years of relationship on October 31 the anniversary of the our first date
3.LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? My boss gave me a t shirt for work yesterday... it's got a big coffee bean on it. I guess that counts as a gift.
4.EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE? Constantly I'm surprised it still works so well
5.WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Tuesday I went and played basketball, does that count.
6.THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? I'm trying very hard to not spend a lot of money on anything at the moment... Gas we spend a lot of money on gas.
7.LAST FOOD YOU ATE? Pecan Praline Ice cream
8.FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? I don't notice... I'm married. lol
9.ONE FAVORITE SONG? Lord I hope this Day is Good by Don Williams
8.WHERE DO YOU LIVE? In the blue roof house
11.HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED: SMHS, GO MINERS!
12.CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER: Verizon... can you hear me now????
13.FIRST LOVE: I was in the second grade his name was NACHO!
14.LONGEST JOB YOU HAD: I worked at the Town Pump for 3 years.... I'm not much of a job person.
15.DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? I'm sure there's dice around here
16.DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE? Before the land of caller ID and *69 I did prank call people, mostly in junior high... mostly guys I had crushes on... silly silly stuff.
17.LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED: I can't even remember... that's bad.
18.FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY: WOW... that would be super... but sorry friends, I would probably call my family first... I'm not sure.
19.LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND: its been a couple years.
20.FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:Taco Bell or Del Taco.
21.BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD: I will not rat a certain person out but it was probably when someone was planning their wedding, even though they had secretly already gotten married.
22.WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? I don't care where do you want to eat?
24.CAN YOU COOK? I can cook... sometimes its very good... sometimes not so much
25.WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Ford Expedition
26.BEST KISSER? In the world???? I couldn't tell you... I haven't run a big enough study... In my life definitely my hubby.
27.BEST DRINKING BUDDY? Funny!!!
28.MOST DISLIKED FOODS: I'm not a big fan of cottage cheese... or clam dip.
29.THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: I like myself...I'm glad I'm me... there's no one else I'd rather be...
30.THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: run at the mouth disease
32.LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? 8 hours... once again I'm not a big job person.
33.FAVORITE MOVIE? I love a lot of movies... and I can not, will not, single out just one... that's like asking which one of your kids you love the best. You love them all in different ways.
34.CAN YOU SING? Every one can sing... just open up your mouth and do it... what's the worst that can happen... people running away in fear... I think not!
35.LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? George Strait back in 1996???
36.LAST KISS? I kissed Kasey a little bit ago... she just woke up
37.Last movie rented? I borrowed Untraceable from my mom.
38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT: Clothes on... that would be terribly embarrassing if I forgot those... maybe a good way to start my career as the town eccentric though.
39.FAVORITE vacation spot: Disneyland of course
40.FAVORITE beverage: As you all know I'm a big COKE fan... but I'm doing much better lately. I've cut it down to 1 or 2 a day versus 6 or 7. Someday my friend, someday!
41.FAVORITE Flower? I love the smell of lilacs... but to look at I'd have to say
42.One Famous Person You'd love To Meet? Johnny, Johnny where art thou Johnny... lets do lunch!
43.LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?: Desk
44.FAVORITE COMEDIAN?: Well he's more of a movie comedian... but I love love love Adam Sandler
45.DO YOU SMOKE? I may be SMOKIN, but I don't smoke... that's yucky!
46.SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? I generally am always dressed when I'm sleeping... its the before the sleeping that would be questionable.
47.WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? Kenneth sometimes Kasey... sometimes the cat sneaks in too.
48.IF YOU HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: Things would be a little less stressful right now.
49.HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? 3 times... one while with my mom and grandma.... how embarrassing is that.
50.PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? blueberry pancakes... stuffed french toast... it's all good
51.DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? like or not I don't drink it, but thanks to my new job... I can make a really mean cup of coffee... I am the Coffee queen.
52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? usually not... but an omelet is good on occasion
53.ARE YOU A HOTTIE: Heck yeah.... we all are... let your inner hottie out!!! What the heck!
54.LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Sister Darcey
55.LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST? ~ C
56.WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED? Kenneth sent me a nice one a few weeks ago
58.NUMBER OF PILLOWS? I'm a one pillow kind of gal.
59.WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT Now? My fleece star jammie pants.... and a t-shirt
60.PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC: Don't worry about a thing... every little thing is going to be alright... I said don't worry about a thing...
61.WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J? apricot
62.CAN YOU PLAY POOL? not really
63.CAN YOU SWIM? I can swim... I don't like too, but I can
64.FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I love ice cream in all the colors of the rainbow.
65.FAVE SUMMER OLYMPIC SPORT: Oh that horse trotting one was pretty cool, just ask Alex's Human.
66.TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
68.EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?I've planned a couple for kids and church... but I don't think I've ever been invited to one... poor me... sniffle, sniffle, sob.
69.FAVE TV SHOW FROM CHILDHOOD:
70.LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? I laughed at myself a lot yesterday... at work... I make a lot of stupid mistakes... and you have to laugh at those kind of things...its better than crying.
71.WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ? 3:30, 6:46, 8:38
72.BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?: big clothes that hide my imperfections.
73.LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET? NEVER... I think I have a knack for looking really really sorry.
75.NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? I had an earth worm... it died... we had a lot of animals I'm not sure if any of them were mine personally... I can't remember most of there names.
76.DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED? Pirates are the coolest... and don't forget that September 19th is talk like a pirate day... ARRRGHHH
77.WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?? Going to a football game! GO TY!
78.BIRTHDATE: OCTOBER 7th
79.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE: The best whatever I can be...
85.ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?: I have already stated that I have a desktop.
87.ARE YOU SMILING? Not right now... I guess I don't find myself all that funny!
89.DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW: I miss a lot of people everyday...
90.IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Som-beach, Somewhere.
92.ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? Hmmmm... No not for awhile now.
93.DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? I have a crush on the cutie patooty that sleeps in my bed every night.
94.GOT A NICKNAME: Brown bear, do- bug, do, har.... depends on who you ask.
95.WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT? blue, red, orange.
96.DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST? My school never starts
97.DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH? Have you been spying on me... this is beginning to feel like an interrogation.
98.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE? No
99.DO YOU HAVE A SISTER: 2 of the loveliest sisters a girl could have
100.ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?: well there is a crawl space underneath me, so technically I'm up stairs but that's a real stretch.
101.ARE YOU IN LOVE? Yep... love is a beautiful thing.
102.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL? Only to have babies... and once when I was having chest pains... and the doctor laughed at me.... "What did you think you were having a heart attack?" She was not a very nice person.
103.DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? Yes, Bigfoot and I would take pictures with him, and kiss his furry face.
104.WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING? my wedding ring... not to be confused with the engagement ring I lost... ug.
105.WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY? Take a shower, get dressed.

3 comments:

Joxer's Human said...

Wow, What a LOT of questions!! Few comments..

A; I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like cottage cheese..
B; That horse prancing was pretty ridiculous.. I know what might help!! They should put it to music next time :)
C; Why didn't you answer 66 and 69???
D; Really, really wish you were here to go to the pirate festival with me next weekend!!!!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!!

~C

leaner said...

You don't check out people? You never notice if that guy over there looks like Johnny Depp? Come on...

And you like the way lilacs smell (me too!) and the way ??? looks?

Fun survey... answer those other questions. K?